Crypto Whales Move Over $670,000,000 in Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Polygon and Curve – Here’s Where It’s All Going
New data from whale-surveying platform Whale Alert finds that high-net-worth traders have moved over $315 million worth of the king crypto in two separate transactions.
The first transaction happened on January 4th when a whale moved 9,251 BTC worth about $155 million at time of writing from one unknown wallet to another while the second transaction occurred yesterday when a whale shifted 15,477 BTC worth over $260,891,533 at time of writing from one unknown wallet to another.
Moving on to the leading smart contract platform ETH, Whale Alert finds that a whale relocated 32,236 ETH worth $40,355,154 at time of writing from one unknown wallet to top US-based crypto exchange platform Coinbase on January 5th.
Other crypto assets on Whale Alert’s radar include XRP, the asset used to operate Ripple Labs’ payments platform, layer-2 scaling solution Polygon (MATIC), and decentralized exchange (DEX) protocol Curve Finance (CRV).
Notable transactions involving these digital assets include:
- 278,894,905 XRP worth $92,978,005 transferred from one unknown wallet to another unknown wallet.
- 35,100,000 XRP worth 11,881,715 transferred from crypto exchange Bitso to an unknown wallet.
- 30,000,000 XRP worth $10,164,876 transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitso.
- 40,000,000 XRP worth $13,553,169 transferred from an unknown wallet to crypto exchange Bitstamp.
- 35,000,000 XRP worth 12,140,436 transferred from an unknown wallet to Bitstamp.
- 8,228,177 MATIC worth $6,585,305 transferred from an unknown wallet to Polygon.
- 25,000,000 MATIC worth $20,008,398 transferred from an unknown wallet to Polygon.
- 57,339,449 MATIC worth $45,890,822 transferred from an unknown wallet to Polygon.
- 17,000,000 CRV worth $8,976,141 transferred from Aave to an unknown wallet.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Featured Image: Shutterstock/Berg Dmitry